I am excited and encouraged by 6 Questions for The United Methodist Church.
The purpose of this project is to:
- Raise important questions for next steps in the life of the denomination.
- Provide guidance for future face to face gatherings.
- Shape the discourse across the denomination.
6 Questions is for all the people of The United Methodist Church. Some strategies of the project include:
- Publish an article about 6qumc in every conference newsletter.
- Invite each District Superintendent to take part and bring the project to a district meeting.
- Gather small groups in local churches to discuss the project
- Add topics as suggested every two weeks
I invite you to: