I invite you or someone that you know to apply for a summer internship at The United Methodist Church of the Resurrection. I am looking for a 20 hour / week intern to work with Resurrection Online. Interested in this or the other 10 summer interships at Resurrection this summer? Find out more at http://www.cor.org/about-resurrection/employment/internships/. Here is a general overview:
As a Summer intern at Church of the Resurrection, you will…
- Serve in a ministry department (as listed) and be given specific job responsibilities and ministry goals.
- Have weekly meetings with your supervisor regarding the effectiveness of your work and to make sure the ministry is meeting your expectations.
- Attend a group orientation session at the beginning of your internship.
- Build community with fellow interns by participating in group learning opportunities 6-8 times over the summer with topics such as;
- Leadership development
- Spiritual growth
- Church structure and governance
- Worship planning
- Finance and Accounting
- Strategic planning.
- Receive exposure to the church staff as a whole thru our weekly staff chapel gathering. Interns with pastoral interest will be encouraged to help with the planning and leadership of “Chapel” as part of a cross-departmental team responsible for developing content.
- Provide a short reflection paper at the conclusion of the summer that summarizes your experiences and articulates the status of your ministry call.