Yesterday I had a good time as part of the All Staff Lunch at Resurrection. We have these about once a quarter and outside of our weekly staff chapel worship experience it is one of the only times that our entire staff of over 200 gathers together in one place. Here is a brief rundown of the agenda:
- Lunch – burgers and dog courtesy of Chris Cakes (who knew they cooked up anything other than breakfast food?!)
- Introduced 10 new staff people since our last all staff lunch in February – including Anthony James, Software / Web Developer who will add significantly to Resurrection Online’s development.
- Spiritual Retreat Center Update – Latest plans for future development
- Employee Handbook – Newly refreshed and available for all staff 🙂
- Wellness Challenge – This time around focusing on eating fruits and vegetables, sleep and exercise.
- Destination Resurrection – focus on engagement at each of our locations over the summer
- Annual Conference hosted at Resurrection – The Kansas East Annual Conference will meet for the first time at Resurrection this year.
- Multi Campus – Future developments for multiple campuses including reorganization to support additional campuses.
- Input and Dreams next 10 years of ministry at Resurrection
It is really a great time with other staff. Oh and I nearly forgot, that I was part of the “game show” featuring married or engaged couples on staff a la The Newlywed Game. A good time was had by all.