- “Falling with Style” Still a Goal – I hope to be able to fall with style as well.
- My District Superintendent is blogging a return trip to Vietnam after 40 years away at The Year of the Metal Dog.
- Why Innovation Thrives at the Mayo Clinic could be replicated in churches.
- Brilliant work at Internet Campus Volunteer Training Blog from Saddleback.
- 5 Ways to Integrate Stories Into Your Social Media Marketing speaks for itself
- I am not worried about using something NIH – More at The Peculiar Way We Reward Innovation.
- Pray 40 is an opportunity to “pray for the next generation of Christian leaders as they head to college and university campuses.”