This appointive year I am going to work on starting and stopping things to be more healthy, faithful and balanced.
- Creating deeper connections with colleagues in the United Methodist Church
- More regular exercise
- Puttering about the house a bit more
- Worrying about things that I cannot decide about or avoid
- Caffeine (This will be a work in progress in the weeks ahead)
- Checking email before breakfast
What is on your start and stop lists?
- Beginning A New Appointive Year – My Sixth (andrewconard.com)